December 11, 2017
Dentistry is mostly about helping you achieve good oral health, which in turn helps you to have great overall health. But the fact is that it is also important for you to love the way your smile looks! You don’t want unattractive teeth to make you shy away from meeting other people or hold back when your friends’ selfie sticks come out. Fortunately, if there is anything you don’t like about your smile’s appearance, your cosmetic dentist in Lake Highlands is happy to help you say bye-bye to ugly and hello to beautiful.
Meet Your Cosmetic Dentist
Dr. Ellis L. Ramsey has been practicing dentistry for over two decades, and he combines his extensive experience with ongoing education to make sure he always provides the best service for his patients. He is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and the Texas Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
What Can Cosmetic Dentistry Do for You?
Your dentist in Lake Highlands offices numerous services that have the power to transform your smile:
- Does your coffee or wine habit show in the way your teeth look? With Zoom! in-office whitening, your chompers can become up to eight shades brighter in less than an hour.
- Veneers and Lumineers. These ultra-thin tooth covers can disguise all sorts of flaws, including discoloration, cracks and chips, and minor misalignment. Our practice was one of the first dentists in the area to offer these amazing treatments!
- Crooked teeth are unsightly, and they pose a threat to your oral health. Invisalign clear braces puts those pearly whites where they belong without the use of ugly metal brackets and wires.
- Gum lifts. Do you have a “gummy” smile? Your dentist can reshape the pink tissue around your teeth and give you a well-proportioned mouth.
- Cosmetic bonding. This uses a composite resin to quickly cover flaws, including cracks and chips in your teeth. It’s a painless and affordable procedure.
How to Get Started
Are you ready to dazzle? If you want to take advantage of cosmetic dentistry, your first step should be to schedule a consultation. Dr. Ramsey will take the time to sit down with you and discuss your smile goals, and he’ll make treatment recommendations that are unique to your circumstances. He’ll also let you know if you need to take any steps to improve your oral health before you undergo your makeover. For example, if you have gum disease, you’ll need to take care of that before you can receive veneers.
You’ll also need to consider your expectations for the future when you’re choosing your treatment. Some cosmetic procedures, such as professional whitening, require regular touchups. Veneers, on the other hand, may last up to 15 years if you care for them well.
A gorgeous grin can make you feel great about yourself! Your cosmetic dentist in Lake Highlands is eager to help your smile go from ordinary to amazing.
Dr. Ramsey and the rest of his team would like to meet you and talk about your path to owning a red carpet-ready set of teeth. Please reach out to us at 214-348-7090.
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.